[Click Here to Enlarge]
Last month for 12 of 12 we had big adventures to share. This month, not so much. Back to the normal routine of school runs and work days.
- Suddenly he’s developed an interest in Scooby Doo. I never really liked Scooby Doo. I blame that, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, and the Wizard of Oz for my hatred of scary movies. But he’s not fazed.
- Getting caught up on the latest werewolf news at breakfast time.
- The alphabet snake. Sometimes we jump along from A-Z practicing our letters.
- I try to time the drop off so that I miss the school run queue. Today I did not. (I’m stopped people!)
- Coffee brewing and ready to kick-start my morning.
- My second cup.
- The morning sunshine streaming into the front room. I love the light and the shadow it creates.
- My office.
- I’m embracing the standing desk. The kitchen counter is the perfect height and my body thanks me immensely for not sitting slumped over in front of my computer all day. Standing keeps me moving with better posture.
- He’s home. And covered in magic marker on his face and hands. Seems he wanted a jellyfish tattoo.
- A drawing session before bed. They’re learning about space at school so we drew the planets and then he and daddy drew robots.
- Bathtime. See #10.
Joining AMY GRETCHEN again with the 12 of 12 project.