The month the twelfth had us travelling, the first big journey across the pond that he’ll remember. He’s made the trip before but only as an infant. This time it’s a big exciting adventure.
- Bags packed and ready to go.
- Spiderman backpack filled with a baby dragon, a plastic snake, a transformer, and a one-legged Godzilla. Essentials for the long flight.
- A yummy airport breakfast of pancakes covered in maple syrup.
- Me and the little man finishing our breakfast.
- An airport bathroom selfie with the two of us because, why not?
- He loved the magic walkway. I could barely keep up.
- Our plane, ready for passengers.
- All settled in his big seat and reading the safety card.
- Up and above the clouds. He’s excited to be up so high and looking out over the earth below.
- Table for two at 30,000 feet.
- Movies. Lots and lots of movies.
- Last trip to the airplane loo before we land!
Joining Amy Gretchen again with the 12 of 12 project.